The primary responsibility of this position is to nurture a strong industry network, increase brand awareness & develop an enviable corporate image by developing & executing effective communication & media relations programs for each of the BB Dakota brands including Jack & RSVP.
- Ensure PR is fully integrated on all brand collaboration initiatives & is equipped with all necessary brand, product & marketing initiative information to generate exposure with the press & key Influencers.
- Conceptualize and develop written materials, including press releases, media alerts, pitches and bios
- Own the relationship with the external PR Firm.
- Monitor monthly hits & create goals to further increase exposure of the brand.
- Outreach & secure digital press coverage during seasonal launches.
- Lead & orchestrate seasonal seeding, gifting programs & press previews in order to secure online influencer engagement.
- Manage daily sample trafficking of 3 brands from major fashion publications.
- Keep abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights. Constantly explore & evaluate traditional & innovative press & provide recommendations Identify on brand influencer to collaborate.
- Develop, coordinate, & implement PR strategies with our Web/Social Media teams.
- Develop & create social media partnerships to target on brand influencers (blog & gifting)
- Craft pitch deck to outreach to influencers.
- Coordinate & execute activation, come up with budget, coordinate between.
influencer & brand, make sure web/social media teams have correct assets for activation
- Generate & develop relationships with influencers to create a personal relationship for these influencers with the brand.
- Develop & implement strategic gifting strategies (Target Lists Per Season/Dinners with influencers/Events/Festival Gifting Suites).
- Write, edit & distribute press materials in a manner up to brand standard’s & relevant to brand’s target.
- Ensure the brand receives images for all possible placements & secure social media tags from influencers.
- Concept and research creative PR outreach strategies and campaigns.
- Pitch editorial content with a focus on press placements for the brand and product offering across digital & print platforms.
- Promote overall business initiatives and communication goals; build brand awareness for, promote and amplify content & offerings through media coverage.
- Develop & maintain relationships with members of the media in key areas: women’s fashion, footwear and retail and beyond including print, broadcast and digital.
- Liaise between PR team and various internal teams as required, including marketing and sales to align on project strategies, goals, and execution.
- Manage overall PR budget in partnership with senior leadership; manage project-based PR budgets.
- Develop & execute event concepts & strategies for all branded events.
- Conceptualize, implement & execute press previews, seasonal launch activations, retailer events & partnership events
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including social media to track, analyze & recap all event results.
- Maintain all financials/budgeting to ensure accuracy & timeliness of execution & production
Brand and Creative Development
- Continue to create brand identity & act as a brand ambassador – create lifestyle & blog photo shoot concepts, solidify brand identity, connect top-tier influencers, & provide creative concepts in forthcoming season
- Develop compelling photographic content that is original to each platform to drive engagement & build the brand lifestyle in the digital space.
- Continue to connect top-tier artistic influencers with high social media following to contribute to BBD blog increasing brand awareness
- Responsible complete intern program from hiring, managing & reviewing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Project and Time Management Skills
- Works Well in Team Environment
- Exceptional ability to plan and coordinate PR campaigns; must have superior organizational/multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively and change course if necessary, to achieve desired results
- Flexibility in schedule (open to working evenings and weekends as required by event schedule)
- Results oriented, must be willing to take ownership of all assigned responsibilities and adhere to deadlines.
- Social Media knowledge
- Standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Advanced Internet
- Abobe Photoshop
- Google Analytics & Apps
- PR Management Tools (i.e. Cision)
- Social Management Tools (i.e. Hootsuite)
Education/Experience/ Licenses Or Certificates:
- 4+ years’ PR experience at agency or in-house position.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations or equivalent work experience, or a combination of education & experience.
- Knowledge of traditional & digital marketing practices
- Strong understanding of the media landscape & marketplace with excellent relationships & industry connections within fashion, women’s & accessories
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com
*Please include salary requirements.