BB Dakota is currently looking for a Social Media Manager to develop, plan and implement a social strategy for each of its brands. The position will utilize a combination of social network management, community engagement, influencer activation & partnership opportunities to drive the social strategy. You will create, curate & manage all published content (mages, video, blogs, ads, copy) adapting the content to each social network & target audience. Work with various company departments to promote overall brand reputation through social media channels.
- Map out a comprehensive plan to significantly increase all social media channels to drive engagement & followers.
- Establish goals broken down by social media channel with specific benchmarks & metrics.
- Complete an in depth competitor analysis.
- Research & recommend necessary social monitoring & planning tools.
- Create budget for social media campaigns & shoots.
- Produce a social content calendar & syndication schedule.
- Build & manage the company’s social media profiles & presence, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, & potential additional channels.
- Maintain & continue to grow the voice for BB Dakota on social media platforms that increase exposure to & engagement with the brand amongst new audiences.
- Manage online brand reputation & defensively monitor for consumer care opportunities posted online. Collaborate with marketing & customer service team to resolve.
- Test new strategies, new content, & new campaigns. This means both running tests (such aspost frequency tests) & analyzing the results to constantly iterate & improve their marketing efforts.
- Create & schedule digital ads including prospecting & re-engagement campaigns.
- Plan on-brand contests to grow social media numbers.
- Run regular social promotions & campaigns & track their success.
- Be on the leading edge of industry trends, so they can create a marketing strategy that generates inbound leads, gains followers, & creates a positive image for the company.
- Concept mini photoshoots for engaging social content.
- Do photoshoots with top influencers for posting visuals on our social channels, emails & websites. Negotiate contracts to have influencers post regularly as well.
- Measure & analyze to establish ROI. Determine top Social KPI’s for growth, reach & engagement.
- Sending weekly reporting to management team.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, & report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Research competitor’s activities & results, as well as emerging social media trends including the audience wants & needs from the brand.
- Dig into the data, analyze that data, & draw actionable insights.
- Set clear objectives & guidelines for user generated content to grow engagement, build trust, improve SEO value & increase followers.
- Gather & analyze data, finding insights & then using them it to plan content
- Cultivating new communities & managing branded online communities on the company’s behalf.
- Responsible for developing, recording & editing podcasts for the Internet. Research materials, schedule guest speakers & coordinate the content for review.
- Develop a blogger outreach program & ambassador network.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Partner with PR to identify & build relationships with prominent influencers & leaders in our space.
- Optimize content for search engines & lead generating by aligning it with the overall plan & understanding the connection between exposure on social media & increased search rankings while generating inbound traffic
- Team up with creative team to produce content for seasonal concepts.
- Concept a weekly content & social specific email to drive traffic to the site, social platforms & blog.
- Maintain hashtag information
- Sustain & develop the company’s voice across all blog content.
- Create journal posts as needed.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), verbal and communication skills
- Excellent Project & Time Management Skills
- Independent & Creative Thinker
- Thrive in Fast Paced Environment
- Analytical With Strong Attention to Detail
- Standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Abobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Discoverly, Social Clout, Sniply, SumoMee)
- Video Tools Knowledge (i.e., Periscope, Meerkat, Vine)
Education/Experience/ Licenses Or Certificates:
- BA/BS in Marketing, MarCom, Business, New Media or Public Relations or equivalent work experience, or a combination of education and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in social media strategy and content implementation.
- Fashion experience
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com
*Please include salary requirements.